we are providing good quality training for candidates by realtime facultys

contact: KALA TECHNOLOGIES, BEHIND MYTRIVANAM, AMEERPET, HYD.

Ph:040-64507474, 9177110404.

Comments Dear TeamI just lyk to know abt the SAPCoursesI hv completd min MScIT presently m in job in RLICPls frwd me the details abt ABAP and BI o BW coursesDuration and Fee StructureRegardsGaurav Sharma9305519334Dear TeamI just lyk to know abt the SAPBASISI hv 4 YEAR EXP IN HARDWARE NETWORKING SIDE I AM WORKING AT BANGALOREPls frwd me the details abt BASIS coursesDuration and Fee StructureRegardsVIPUL PAREKH93796 42274i am working with manufactuing industry for 135 yrs i want to do SAP pp module fucntional please send me details on srdas73sifycomHii want to learn sap crm middle ware could any one help me there is any person giving training on crm middleware in hyderabad or bangalore please provid me his num to my mail id lharikiranyahoocoinor contact num 09014076540Dear TeamI just lyk to know abt the SAPBI 71 BWI have nearly 3yrs of Exp in Java and Oracle TechnologiesI am working at ChennaiPls frwd me the details abt BWBI coursesDuration and Fee Structure for online trainingpersonal training on weekendscontact9176666292Dear FriendsGreetingsWe take this opportunity to introduce our self as pioneers in the arena of niche IT s****s from Hyderabad IndiaWe have a team of Real Time Trainers in the following TechnologiesSAP IS Utilities Retail Gas OilSAP HR ESS MSSSAP BWBIBOSAP PSSAP MDMSAP PPPIQMSAP SCMSAP CRM Web UISAP BPS BPC 70SAP WORK FLOWSAP BASISSECURITYNETWEAVERSAP APO TPVS PPDS DP SNP GATPSAP PM Plant MaintenanceSAP WF Work FlowSAP QMSAP SDSAP GRC BI SecuritySAP SEMSAP SRMWe are able to offer the above training programs at most competitive rates prevalent at the present timeWe also ensure guidance in preparation of CVs Mock Interview Sessions and assist in placement through our Consulting and Placement divisionDuring this Global slowdown period the above s****s are in good demandRegardsVardhan91 9966179664vardhank2kgmailcomDear TeamI just lyk to know abt the SAPSDI have nearly 3yrs of Exp in Marketing with MBA marketing And Hr spealisationI am working at hyderabadPls frwd me the details abt Sd courses to vallurimuralikrishnagmailcomDuration and Fee StructureRegardsMuralikrishnav09849656223097030629 99I want to know abt the SAPBASISI am a Bcom graduate and i have done Hardware and networking courseI have 3yrs of Exp in Datacenter Operations Backup operations I am currently in BangaloreCan u suggest which module will be suitable for my profilePls frwd me the details abt BASIS courses and other information of SAP Course to anilkumarv1rediffmailcomRegardsAnil kumarDear TeamI just lyk to know abt the SAPSDI have nearly 5yrs of Exp in sales i did MBA marketing I am working in UK nowPls frwd me the details abt Sd courses to sainathmunigalagmailcomDuration and Fee StructureRegardsSainath M07895785373Respected sir madam myself yousuf from hyderabad iam to interested to join sap fico course what will be charge for these courses what are the requirement what the completion of course is there placement facility please send detail on my email id yousufappayahoocoin your faithfully yousufRespected sir madam myself yousuf from musheerabad iam interested to join sap fico course what will be charges for course after completion of course is there placement what will be cost for the course please send me the detail on my email id your faithfully yousufDear TeamI just lyk to know abt the SAPSDI have nearly 3yrs of Exp in Marketing Field done my MBA marketing And Systems spealisationI am working at hyderabadPls frwd me the details abt Sd courses to satishgangisettihotcomDuration and Fee Structureear TeamI just lyk to know abt the SAPSDI have nearly 6month of Exp in Marketing Field done my MBA marketingI am working at BangalorePls frwd me the details abt Sd courses to venkateshmuleygmailcomDuration and Fee Structure and most important is placement in India or foreignBy 23 Aug 2010dear team my name is dinesh kumar i did MBA in marketing in 2009 presently i m fresher sir i want to do the SAP SD sir will you tell me the fee duration and scope after SAP Am i able to find job after SAPPls sir reply my emailid is sharmadinesh81yahoocoin regards dinesh kumardear team my name is dinesh kumar i did MBA in marketing in 2009 presently i m fresher sir i want to do the SAP SD sir will you tell me the fee duration and scope after SAP Am i able to find job after SAPPls sir reply my emailid is sharmadinesh81yahoocoin regards dinesh kumardear team my name is dinesh kumar i did MBA in marketing in 2009 presently i m fresher sir i want to do the SAP SD sir will you tell me the fee duration and scope after SAP Am i able to find job after SAPPls sir reply my emailid is sharmadinesh81yahoocoin regards dinesh kumarNaresh and VajuVajrathan are working in Intelligroup BangaloreIf JK Initial is able to prove that they are working there and they got placed through Jk Initialwhat this Sameer will be doingwhether he will accept his mistake and say apology to Jk InitialLet me know sameer i will take you to intelligroup and show them working thereTake it as a social responsibilityABAP WEBDYNPRO ABAP TRAINING BY THE FREELANCE CORPORATE TRAINER FACULTY HAS 4 YEARS IN ABAP DEVELOPMENT LIMITED BATCHES WILL COVER PROJECT SCENARIO LOCATION IS BANGALORE CORPORATE TRAINING PROGRAM WELCOME PL CONTACT 8892245179HiGreetings from MyJobsGuru HyderabadI would like to introduce myself santosh part of the Resource at MyJobsGuruHope you are doing greatI would like to take this opportunity to introduce MyJobsGuruEstablished in 2006 MyJobsGuru has invested and grown aggressively MyJobsGuru is a Job portal offering Placement Assured Training Programs Courses and Job consulting Placement services in India We are providing job oriented Classroom Online training Programs at a Very reasonable and affordable Fee with Experienced Real Time Faculty on SAP ABAP SAP HR SAP FICO SAP BWBI SAP BO with BI SAP BPC SAP MM SAP SD Java Cloud Computing with Linux Administration CoursesClassroom Online Training Programs with Placement AssuranceBy experienced facultyReal time projects And only Classroom Training for 1Java Core JAVA Advanced JAVA J2EE ORACLE 2 NET 35 VBNET C NET ASP NET SQL SERVER 3TESTING MANUAL TESTING AUTOMATION TESTING Main Features of our courses1Soft Hard copy material of the course for practicing will be provided to online classroom students2No extra fee charges for Repetition of attending course in future batches on any topics mentioned in the course content is also allowed with prior request3Placement Assurance Training Program is offered to Students who requires aResume services for interview preparation Resume screening counseling Resume preparation services are availablebInter personal s****s training program for interview preparation is also provided to our studentscTechnical NonTechnical Aptitude testing with mock interviews will be conducted as part of this As you know MyJobsGuru is a Job Portal and is also an active JOB consulting firm for the last three yearsWe will provide 100 Placement assistance assurance through our consulting division to all our studentsTo confirm your participation in classroom online course course content course fee and to specify your suitable time of class feel free to call at 09885030540 or mail me jobsmyjobsgurucom for registering and for any further queries Thanks Regards MyJobsGuru HyderabadPlot No 76 3rd Floor 301 RP EnclaveSrinagar ColonyHyderabad500073 91 988503054091 964245554091 8341930727Dear TeamI just lyk to know about the SAPSD and Suitable SAP course for my career growthI have nearly 4yrs of Exp in Insurance sector in sales and agency channeldone my MBA marketing And finance specializationI am working at HyderabadPls fwd me the details abt SAPSDSAP In INSURANCE Domine courses to shahid0440yahoocomDuration and Fee Structurethanksregardsmohammad shaheed09642401786hi dinesh i have allready forwarded the details to ur mail id pls chek and give me call on this no 08040954262thankuregardsrachanahi gourav pls mention ur email address and contact no r u send text mail to my mail id that is sumalathainitialinfoorgdear teammy self i am balu from hyderabad i have done my graduation in 2009 ofter completion of my graduation Bcomcomp doing the job as a marketer in krishna alloys it is manufacturing company now i want to move to SAP side so could you pls give the full details of SAP and which module is better for me pls give the full details of courseduration n fee is there possible to online training thanks n regards balukbalu can u send me ur mail id so that il send u the details ur mail id okhi balu pls mention ur mail id or contact nohi rachanamy mail id is balukilaru752gmailcombalukilaru751gmailcom now i am in UK so contact number is 07958267682thanks n regardsbalukhi baluwhich moduel ur looking into pls mention il send the details and i will attach the course content or u call to my no08040954261thankuregardsrachanahiactually not decide bcz i dont know which module is better for me n my background is bcomcomp so can u suggest which one is suitable to me some of my friends suggest to BIBW but i am not decide u tell which is easy for me i had 2 gap also so pls suggestthanksbalukhi balu good afternoonpls let me know ru good in programing if ur good u can go for abab its booming moduel otherwise u can go for fico moduel u have any experiance pls let me know that r pls send me a mail to sumalatha131yahoocomhiactualyy i have 1 year experience on marketing field then ofter joined MBA in UK now i completed my PG also now i would like to move to sap side i am not well in programming and then totally i am coming from artmanagement side but i am well in htmldhtmlsqlmsoffice i have to come back this month ending n i am planing to join next moth what is u r opinion on 2 experienceis it use full to get the job pls give the full details of course thanksbalukhi baluif ur having marketing field u can go for SDsalesdistribution and CRMcutomer relationship manegement we have duel course SDCRM u can go for that or MMmetirealmanegement and if u want course content whichone u want pls mention il send you through mail ok thankurachanahi balu what u decided going which moduel pls replyDear Allmy self Sanjay from indoreI have done Bsc MathsCurrently i am working in kores India ltd as a SAP End UserI have 5 years exp in this fieldI want to make carrier in SAP SD consultant fieldPlease let me know best training placement institute in hyderabadmy mail id sanjaysharma2608gmailcom09993563657

CLICK HERE for Complete Details & More...

Advertisement

CLICK Here SAP Full Configuration 6000 Real-time Screen Shots

More HOT Jobs Here