Hi,
Advertisement

I am working in SAP TAO 2.0 , but using TAO 1.010 features. TAO 2.0 has lot of other option mostly related with Solution Manager (BPCA, PFA, and Repository).

To use more effectively, we should know about solution Manger functionality with SAP system (TBOM, Patches upgrade to SAP system etc...) to get familiarise and use the automation scripts more effectively.

If anyone have detailed documentation about how SAP TAO 2.0 integrates with Solution Manager

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh

Comments Hi RajeshHOW ARE YOU its not that easy to understand all the concept is behind BPCA meaning you have to lear first what is BPCA in solman than you can be a master of BPCA I do have some documnets and I know how to do sowill send you shortlyRajesh can you please also forward the document to me as well my id is sameershaikh87yahoocom ThanksIm still using TAO Release 1 SAP does not support this release anymore SAP Release notes for Release 2 I have already if other documentation regarding the conjuction with Solution Manager is available then please sent me also at hajepeliehotmailcomThanks in advanceHarrie Hi RajeshI have a opening for SAP TAO with 3 yrs of exp for NetherlandsCan you please refer me if you know anybody who would be intrested for the samecan mail me at saptechies80yahoocomRegardsSharadaHi RajeshCan you also please forward the documents to meRegardsSriSrinu1701gmailcomhi rajesh this is vamsee i had undergone training in solution managerqtpqccan u able to give me training in sap tao am ready to pay the charges wat u damand my mail idvamsee1543gmailcomHiCan anyone provide SAP TAO 20 User Guide I am unable to get thisThanks in advanceSharath9966201018testingdumpalagmailcomshar adaI have sent you mail reg the opening for NetherlandsCan you revert backThank youSharathtestingdumpalagmailcompl fwd the installation guide for TAO 20 along with the Architecture mentioning its communication with QC 100 and Solman 7emailid mailtorajeevaroragmailcomRajeev AroraHi Friends Please send me the TAO 20 tutorial My id khaan4ugmailcomThanks in advance Hi allPease PostRefer the blog httpsaptaohelpblogspotcomfor any SAP TAO 20 Related questionsHi good morning to all i want sap tao interview question i want urgent any one please send my mail id pls my mail idkarnabrahmargmailcomhi good morning to all i want to sap tao interview quetions urgent any one can forword to me pls my mail id karnabrahmargmailcomhi any one can u plz send me SAP TAO WORKING Scrren shorts and ppt or Documnertsmy mail idtummalapallibharatgmailcomHi RajeshRequest you to share the documents with respect to SAP TAO 20 version and BPCA Kindly do it ASAP as i am working on it currently and need to go through the same for some DemoRegardsNagavalli B Nemail nagavallibngmailcomHi Can anyone send me SAP TAO User gude 20 with screenshots to my email scrkatgmailcomThanks in advaceReddyDoes anybody has documentation on the integration of SolMan and TAO 20 Anything will be much appriciatedCheersfulgexyahoocomHi RajeshCould you please send me some screenshots of work SAP TAO 20 and information on how you implemented at your organization alos how your are using the BPCA Analyzer My email address latha29gmailcomThanks in advanceHiI was too busy in my customer site for the past 34 Months I am happy to help you if you have any challenges on the tool or any specific questions Please find some points about new versionTAO latest version is tightly integrated with Solution Manager QC Business Process Change Analyser BPCA is one of the service available in Solution Manager which helps us to identify the business transaction which is affected by changes happened in the SAP system Change Impact AnalysisTAO will automatically update the Changed business scripts so effort required for maintenance and modification of script is less than 5TBOM Technical Bill of Material which is nothing but object repository in Solution manager where it will store all the objects The Back bone of BPCA is TBOM After the Transport or Support package or Ehp BPCA analyses the Transaction with TBOMTAO uses the existing automation scripts for TBOM creation maintenanceSolman Adapter will help us to transfer the requirement to QC and transfer the QC results back to SolmanPFA is nothing but a recording tool which will creates the TAO automation script automatically so any functional user can create the automation scripts and maintainTAO is powerful tool needs the learning of usage according to the business requirementThanksRajeshrajeshsundariyahoocomHiWe will provide a training on SAP TAO 20 mail ur details 2 creatorymailcom with subject line SAP TAO TrainingThanksRaviHi RajeshCan u send me the installation guide for Sap Tao 2041 as there is an error while performing PFA and also can you send me some materialPPT on itpls its some wat urgent as clients are asking for itkindly do send to this mail id yerrarajesh2007yahoocoinThanks and RegardsYerra RajeshHi AllI would like to have the training installation guide documents on TAO 20Please help me asap my id santhu24yahoocomThanks in advanceHi AllI am using QTP100 and SAPTAO20 for the automation testingIn Logs folder of SAPTAORTL the result folder is not appearing as per the test name which was under execution Eg if I execute test xyzin logs folder the result folder is appearing in a different namePlease help

CLICK HERE for Complete Details & More...

CLICK Here SAP Full Configuration 6000 Real-time Screen Shots

More HOT Jobs Here