American pop-singer Nick Jonas says he is inspired by his wife Priyanka Chopra Jonas’s work as Unicef’s Goodwill Ambassador in Ethiopia.Nick on Wednesday re-tweeted Priyanka’s video where she is seen visiting children at the Sibiste Negasi Primary School in Addis Ababa.Nick Jonas’ Husband Goals For Priyanka Chopra Are Unmatchable – Here’s WhyHe wrote alongside the video: “I’m so inspired by the work my wife Priyanka Chopra is doing with UNICEF in Ethiopia.”
I’m so inspired by the work my wife @priyankachopra is doing with @UNICEF in Ethiopia. https://t.co/4P0TB9or16
— Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) May 22, 2019
Trending

The “Quantico” actress shared a string of videos and photographs in which she was seen interacting, dancing and playing with the children. She also highlighted the issues of poverty, ***ual violence and child marriage through her posts.Apart from spending time with the refugee children, the 36-year-old star also met Sahle-Work Zewde, the first female President of the country.Last year, the “Isn’t It Romantic” star visited Bangladesh to meet Rohingya children.Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!Advertisement

The post Nick Jonas’ Husband Goals For Priyanka Chopra Are Unmatchable – Here’s Why appeared first on Koimoi.