Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Topic 5 : BUSINESS PROCESS DOCUMENT (Core HR Process)

Advertisement

Hi

Thanks for your comments.

Lets share to your friends and get 10% Referral Bonus.

And i didn't got your questions say again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajesh_narware View Post
    Hi,,Advertisement

the basic which is provided by you is really helpful. I learn a lot from it.

I wann to ask one question that, is there any roll in project only for SAP tester?

Big companys are hiring the people who know the sap testing? I read on some portal also about the SAP tester requirement.so what type of profile tey are looking?

Hi

What ever SAP Consultants done configuration testers will check.

It is called Unit testing, User Acceptance Testing...

They just maintain the data as per the given info and RUNS the payroll and checks the results are coming right or no.

Testers nothing to do with consulting.

Any one can become Testers no need SAP knowledge too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajesh_narware View Post
    Big companys are hiring the people who know the sap testing? I read on some portal also about the SAP tester requirement.so what type of profile tey are looking?

Hi,

I was a little busy and couldn't save topic #4.Is there any way I can get the content.It would be great if I can get it

Hi

On your request we are placing back to wiki.

Please learn every day without missing.

Thanks
    Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by madhuri View Post
    Hi,

I was a little busy and couldn't save topic #4.Is there any way I can get the content.It would be great if I can get it

Our Role after training.

Hi,

So far I have eagerly taken in all your inputs. Had a question though. Your notes have indicated different types of roles, now the training is preparing us for which role, are we being trained on a functional level or are we being trained to be a configuration expert or something on those lines. What role would fit us best after we are done with this training?? I mean where do we start off in the SAP HR world after this training??

Thx.

Important to read

Hi

Good question.

SAP Process is like Consulting -> Configuring -> Testing -> Support

Here Configuration means System configuration means creating company code, Locations, Wage types, Work Schedule.....I SUGGEST GO FOR THIS ROLE AS STARTING.

Testers are basically no need any SAP knowledge just test how the system works - BASICALLY END-USER ROLE.

Consultant (Functional Consultant) who interacts clients, understanding requirements and MAPPING TO SAP....Works like Lead - BETTER AFTER 2-3 Year after gets some experiences from configuration

And Support Consultant who basically supports the Project, Role comes after configuration, testing and Golive. like after live if client got any error or any changes....

So my suggestion go for Configuration Consultant then Functional Consultant.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by crazymish View Post
    Hi,

So far I have eagerly taken in all your inputs. Had a question though. Your notes have indicated different types of roles, now the training is preparing us for which role, are we being trained on a functional level or are we being trained to be a configuration expert or something on those lines. What role would fit us best after we are done with this training?? I mean where do we start off in the SAP HR world after this training??

Thx.

Hi, how many sap hr consultants take part in designing the Business Process Document of the legacy system? usually how many consultant are involve in this process?

The attachment business process doc. is the business process "as is" legacy system ?

Hi

Yes, Business Process Document prepare by Client.

We called in SAP "AS IS" Document.

Based on that SAP Consultants repaired Business Blue Print.

Business Process Document tells presents process like non-sap technical word where as Business Blue Print tells in SAP words.

Example: in Business Process Document we called LOCATION but in Business Blue Print we called as Personnel Area.

Thanks
    Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by spence_ayana View Post
    Hi, how many sap hr consultants take part in designing the Business Process Document of the legacy system? usually how many consultant are involve in this process?

The attachment business process doc. is the business process "as is" legacy system ?

Hello,

I have three questions:

1. Is the TO-BE document the same as Business Blueprint document?
    2. Is Functional Specification document the same as Business Blueprint document?
    3. Where does the BPML(Business Process Masterlist) come into play in all these documentation.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by freesaphr View Post
    Before SAP CONFIGURATION we need to understand the client Business Process/Requirements.

Functional Consultants will contract Clients Core- team and will gather all the requirements and starts mapping to SAP.

This is called AS - IS, TO - BE.