Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Topic 33: Payroll Run (Complete Configuration with 6000 Screen shots)

Administrator

Advertisement

Once you done go for Exit Payroll
    Advertisement

Administrator
    Once you release payroll

Go-to PA03 Control Record

And Click Released Payroll.

ANY QUESTIONS

Thanks

Hi

I will give a simple answer for your questions.

Just give some test for all wage and in the next topics you will get the answer where we will give you the list.

As one date you simple practice and learn how to config

And see the use of IT0008 (Every month Basic), IT0014 (Every month recurring amounts may be deduction or additions) IT0015 (Additional payments may be once in a month or any time, or may or may not), IT2010 (Based on time like overtime which is based on hours)

For more read the topics fully with examples

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkumar.saphr View Post
    Hi Wiki,

Please solve my query Iam following Indian Payroll Process The steps are almost same in Indian Payroll compare to US Payroll Iam finding difficult in processing Indian Wage Types Iam unable to segregate the wage types These question are lengthy please take some time to solve my queries

What are the wage types should i mention in Basic Pay Infotype 0008?
    Iam done with Basic HRA and Conveyance I copied from Mb10 and remaining wage types that are matching with HRA and Conveyance

PF should also be copied in Basic Pay 008 You configured in Basic Pay

What are the wage types should I mention in deduction? and from which wage type should I copy?

Suppose say salary advance festival advance in which wage type should i copy please let me know

What are the wage types can we mention in Additional Payment? and from which wage type should i copy
    Bonus we can take in additional payment if it is fixed what is the wage type should i copy there are three wage types Bonus Regular, Bonus Offcylcle and Bonus something these are three I have seen which one should i take

Please provide me the list of Indian wage types Basic,Deduction and additional? and from which wage type should I copy please it would be great help Iam planning to learn another module Once iam perfect with this

Business number configuration for Canada Payroll works in two ways.

Option 1: Uses the Personal area of the employee along with Contract field on Infotype 1.
    Business number will be displayed on Infotype 0461 thru 0464 infotypes (Dynamically derived based on the configuration done).

Once the above is setup then when you run paryoll processing the error message should disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by noelg View Post
    Thanks for the reply,

I am maintaining 461,462,463,464 infotypes. But same error is coming out. How do we assign a business number?

Thanks
    Noel

Hi

Here the path.

SPRO -> Financial Accounting (New) -> Financial Accounting Basic Settings (New) -> Global Parameters for Company Code.

Here we assign all to company code.
    Enter Global Parameters

In this activity, you can make various global specifications for the company code. In addition, you can look at the most important specifications of the company code at any time in the overview. This includes, among other things, the chart of accounts and the fiscal year variant.

Requirements
    You have created the organizational unit "Company code" in the "Enterprise Structure" section of the Implementation Guide. For further information see "Create company code".

Standard settings
    For the standard company code 0001, the global parameters for Germany have already been set, such as, for example, the payment methods, the tax calculation procedures and the chart of accounts most frequently used in Germany.

If you need a company code for a different country and the corresponding legal requirements, you must first of all run the country installation program in client 001. The country which you need is then entered as the country of company code 0001 and all the country-specific parameters associated with it are also converted to this country. Read the chapter "Set up client" within your Customizing project.

Activities
    You can look at the most important specifications. You make these specifications later from other activities.

Quote Originally Posted by noelg View Post
    Sorry,
    I don't know how to configure global parameters.

I tried to assign company code to controll area, but I couldn't.

Thanks
    Noel